Wednesday, May 11, 2005

1000 Hits and Other Bits

I am pleased to see the counter for this blog has hit 1000, just under four months since my first post. It is gratifying that so many people have bothered to have a look at my writing, and I hope visitor numbers continue to increase. Thanks are due in particular to those folks kind enough to link to Sterne from their own blogs. I'm doing my best to return the favour, but if I've failed to do so in any case, please let me know.

I have just spent a very busy weekend in Sydney, where much beer and food was consumed, and conversations about rugby avoided. Unbeknownst to me, I was staying just down the road from the RSL where a number of bloggers gathered on Saturday night. What a coincidence! Well, not really.

Not sure how often I will be posting in the next couple of weeks as uni work is beginning to bite. I'll try to keep to my usual schedule of every two or three days, but whether I can do it remains to be seen. Anyway, this has been a bit of a bullshit post, so I'll just sort of trail off now...

No comments: