Wednesday, June 15, 2005

If You Were A Horse

If you were a horse, my what a horse you would be! Hocks and fetlocks to take one's breath away, and cannon that just wouldn't quit. Your gaskin would be among the great wonders of the world, although I confess I am more of a pastern man myself. Out in the fields, I would stroke your flexor tendons, tickle your stifle, run my fingers lightly along your beautiful withers, slowly, one perfect vertebrae at a time. You would whinny and take some feed, and I would laugh merrily, my lips at your throat latch, my hand upon your poll. What a pair we would make, you and I, if you were a horse.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Personally, I make do with thoughts of Sarah Jessica Parker (who can at least strap on her own feedbag), but to each his own.

Tim said...

I went off SJP when she split her hoof running in the Kentucky last year.

Crazy old fool said...

God damn hoof fetishists!