Thursday, July 28, 2005

More on Interpol

Unlike Tim (see post below), I thought last night's Interpol gig sucked - but that's because I was expecting to go to a symposium held by the International Police, and felt I had been duped. I mean, sure, rock of the finest variety was perpetrated, but I had to return red-faced to the boys in the sleeper cell, and confess that I hadn't been able to assassinate Interpol's Chief Constable, and could they please unstrap this C4 from my body, as it was getting kind of heavy.

It was, however, nice to meet the charming Ladycracker, bloggist supreme. Unfortunately, she failed to compliment me on my evening dress with matching shoes and accessories, which sorely disappointed me. All that effort for nothing. And I was wearing my best wig, too.

Still, the night was not a total loss - if you like bitchin' music, and you like it played loud, and you like it played by lads in nice suits, then you missed out if you weren't there. Man, it sucks to be you. Hang your head in shame.

1 comment:

Chris Fryer said...

That was down right evil, but bloody funny.

On other news...

A date has now been selected for Melbourne Grogblogging #2. Saturday 27th August at Papa Gino's on Lygon Street, Carlton. It will be starting at 7pm. Click here to find out more and RSVP in the comments. Hope to see you there.
http://www.chrisfryer.com/blog/archives/2005/07/test_2.php