Thursday, November 03, 2005

No Thanks For The Memes

You know this "twenty things" meme that's circulating at the moment? Well, I'm sure glad nobody has bothered to tag me with it! Yeah, I've got better things to do than list twenty factoids about myself in a desperate bid to appear interesting. And it's not like I'm jealous that just about everybody else has been tagged, or even that some people have been tagged twice, while I've been sitting here, twiddling my thumbs, and not caring about not being tagged. It just doesn't worry me. Like, whatever!

3 comments:

divinetrash said...

Tim, I feel your pain.

It is clear to me that the reason we have not been tagged is because we are so cool that people would find it intimidating to read 20 facts about us. We are just that good, and they are just that petty and insecure.

Tim said...

I agree. Also, people might think that they simply don't deserve to read 20 facts about us. And they'd be right.

If I do get tagged (not that I want to, of course), there is the question of who gets to do the meme. Obviously if the tagger specifies me, then I'll do it, but if they tag Sterne as a whole, what happens? Maybe Jon and I could each have a list of ten things. Or maybe I could write twenty things about Jon! Hmmm, that's not a bad idea. He certainly has a lot of dark secrets...

Jon said...

If you tell anybody about that thing with the nun, you are a dead man.