Thursday, December 01, 2005

Digital Love

One of the nice things about impending parenthood is that people sometimes give you presents. Mostly they're things for the baby, but every so often you get something that adults can enjoy too. (And I don't mean a year's supply of baby oil.) Thanks to Lady Sterne's dad, we are now the proud owners of a digital camera. I took it down the park this morning, hoping a Blow Up-esque scenario would develop (sinister doings or kinky threesome, I wasn't picky), and ended up with a large number of pictures of bobbing ducks. While the results may have been less than thrilling, it's always fun to muck around with a new gadget, even one that makes dodgy old-style-camera sound effects.

The camera is going to see a lot of use, what with a seven-year-old regularly in the house, a baby on the way, and plenty of ugly friends to document.

Best of all, when I don't have anything to blog about, I can just post a picture of the cat. Isn't he cute?

3 comments:

Rigo Bear said...

Awwwww! I want a little kitty now! *grumbles to self* stupid horrible body corporate

Lucy Tartan said...

Rigooooooo, move to the subuuuuuurbs, riiiiigooooo.......

That cat is definitely almost the cutest cat I've seen on the Internet ever.

Lucy Tartan said...

I still haven't bothered to figure out how to turn off the stupid noises on my camera.