Saturday, March 25, 2006

You Sick Fucks (Or: Slack Blogging On A Saturday Night)

Over the past few weeks, the following search phrases have led unsuspecting weirdoes to Sterne:

can two straight men be attracted to one another || fright wet her knickers || does masturbating hurt || michael jackson song kill me || dirty arseholes || knee him in the testicles || livinia nixon's tits || bec cartwright's tits || he man episode where battle cat spoke || children fisting || suburban living in caroline springs || dwarf kittens || dog suckling || nicholas cage hair implants || gism what does gism mean || dwarf in fairytale || she wants me for me || a warning upon eighteen for nude || public felatio || fuck mum || brothels frankston || retards exhibitionism || girl leaking ovum || vaginal squirting || bovary masturbate || dwarf's penis || eyes closed felatio performance || what does it mean when you like to pick at scabs || sex audio ah ah || grandmother orgasms || why does menstrual blood smell || medicating the crazy bastard || sternezine blogspot cock vomit || forced into corsets || fuck off you bitch || quivering sphincter || harold bishop's hairy chest || mum fucking her son's best friend || dog mammary scabs || fired job body odour || dog suckling piglets || melbourne lactating lady || inxs satanic

6 comments:

Puss In Boots said...

Some of those are seriously disturbing...

Ampersand Duck said...

Pretty hard-core fans you seem to attract. The change of blog title certainly jumped out of my Bloglines list!

I like 'a warning upon eighteen for nude', and 'he man episode where battle cat spoke'.

Tim said...

For sheer horror, you just can't go past "harold bishop's hairy chest".

Blog title is back to normal. Was just testing if anybody was paying attention.

Anonymous said...

OK, you sprung me. Every one was from me.

Ampersand Duck said...

I'm chuffed I checked yesterday. It was a good moment. I usually miss that sort of stuff!

Anonymous said...

so can I see Livinia Nixon's tits on here or not?