Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Postman Knows Where You Live

Local postman William “Ice D” Denton says you better “check yo’self” because he knows where you live.

“181 Arcadia Grove,” the postie told a press conference yesterday. “It’s right there on your gas bill. Muthafucka!

Denton, who describes himself as being “straight outta Burwood”, claims that last week you almost clipped the rear wheel of his bicycle with your Subaru.

“Bee-atch, donchew be tryin’ that shit agin. And don't be askin' me for no lacka bands either. I don’t wanna have to use my AK. So far, today’s been a good day.”

"Bad ass letter-deliverin' muthafucka": Mr Denton
models his custom-made postie bike. "This muthafucka'll
make the Kessell Run in less than twelve parsecs, bee-atch."

3 comments:

audrey said...

"And don't be askin' me for no lacka bands either. I don’t wanna have to use my AK."

Typo.

Should have read 'don't be AXIN' me...'

I suggest YOU check yo'sef tim...

Tim said...

Fo' shizzle.

genevieve said...

Now this is the kind of kid who doesn't have enough money to go to Tool concerts.