You will need: functioning liver, things to drink, access to a range of corporate media.
The rules are quite simple: whenever one of the following things happens, you take the appropriate drink. Please note that vomiting is not only allowed but is actively encouraged.
- Newspaper headline includes one or more of the following words: "SHAME"; "ANGER"; "FURY"; "UNAUSTRALIAN": drink shot of vodka. If headline includes exclamation mark, drink a further shot.
- Andrew Bolt has apoplectic fit: drink two large gulps of beer or wine.
- Awkward on-camera conversation between John Howard and any Asian leader: take a swig of whiskey or other hard spirit.
- Phalli at the ready!: drink your choice of cocktail.
- Morris Iemma looks stern: drink five raw eggs.
- Protester wearing Che Guevara t-shirt: drink a six pack of Jack Daniels and Coke.
- Reporter uses phrase "plastic cups of urine": drink plastic cup of urine.
- Riot police remove or cover name badges: poke tequila worm up left nostril.
- World leaders pose for group photo wearing ridiculous "cultural" jackets: drink the little bit of sick that has come into your mouth.
- John Howard baffles assembled leaders with cricket references: skol fifty-two cans of VB.
- Dirty bomb: drink everything you can lay your hands on.