Monday, May 12, 2008

*Shuffles awkwardly into the room*

Um, hi.

I know I said was going to set up shop elsewhere but every time I began jotting down ideas for blog names, possible content, layout, etc, I felt a longing to be back here at Sterne, where life is simple and expectations are low. I feel more kindly towards the place than I did in the dark days of Feb/March; in fact I feel more kindly towards most things than I did in Feb/March. The main reason I've decided to return is that instead of allowing me plenty of time to write non-blog stuff, not blogging has had the opposite effect. Aside from job applications the last time I wrote anything longer than two sentences was on March 9, which is a pretty piss poor effort by anyone's standards. So I'm back. Again. For now.

Ok.

/sheepishness

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

Welcome back. You were missed.

genevieve said...

Ah, you make a great sheep, Tim. All among the wool.

Ben.H said...

He's back! *gloat*

TimT said...

A wholehearted Huzzah! for your sort-of return!

Ampersand Duck said...

So glad I checked back in on a whim...