Friday, June 06, 2008

Meme Weaver

Och aye, I've been tagged! I did a variation of this meme in 2005 but I dinnae mind another bash.

What I was doing 10 years ago:

I was exactly one month away from becoming a dad. Contrary to my own expectations at the time I reckon I've been a pretty good one.

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect non-weight-gaining world:

1. Beer

2-5 Four other kinds of beer

Five snacks I enjoy in the real world especially when I'm trying to be good:

1.
Chocolate (is this good or bad; I think it's very good)

2-5 Assorted fruit and veg, the occasional donut. I'm not big on non-chocolate snacks & desserts.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Quit working. I know people say you'd miss it, but would you really?

2. Sit around listening to music, reading books and writing. (Not a massive lifestyle change.)

3. Rent city billboards and display eye-catching progressive/offensive-to-conservatives messages.

4. Ditto tv and radio advertising time.

5. I suppose I'd do some nice stuff for non-billionaire folk, give them jobs erecting billboards and the like.

Five jobs that I have had:

1. Shop assistant

2. Supermarket shelf-stacker

3. Telemarketer

4. Gardener

5. Book reviewer

Three of my habits:

1. Spending money

2. Selective neatness

3. Near-obsessive punctuality

Five places I have lived:

I have only lived in two houses, my parent's house and the one I'm in now, and they are both in the same suburb. We are moving soon, again within this suburb. I am boring.

No tags - the meme is yours if you want it.

No comments: